GMP Co-amoxiclav Suspension 375mg/5ml 60ml
Co-amoxiclav 400/57mg/5ml Powder for Oral Suspension is indicated for the treatment of the following infections in adults and children
• Acute bacterial sinusitis (adequately diagnosed)
• Acute otitis media
• Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (adequately diagnosed)
• Community acquired pneumonia
• Skin and soft tissue infections in particular cellulitis, animal bites, severe dental abscess with spreading cellulitis.
• Bone and joint infections, in particular osteomyelitis.
Consideration should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.